The spring sale has started. Although spring doesn’t technically start until March 20, retailers are kicking off the weekend with a wide selection of outdoor gear, accessories and small appliances.
March isn’t usually a big month for retail holidays. In fact, the next big retail holiday isn’t scheduled until the end of May. However, consumer spending fell last month (opens in a new tab) department store sales decreased by 4% compared to the previous month. Coupled with financial market uncertainty and high prices, retailers are doing everything they can to lure shoppers back.
That means bigger-than-average discounts on 4K TVs, clothing, and everything in between. I’ve covered retail for over 10 years and can tell the difference between real sales and everyday sales. So I have browsed through the latest discounts and selected the 50 best offers.
Personally, I think Best Buy will have some of the most aggressive deals this weekend. The Best Buy 3-Day Sale offers up to $700 off MacBooks and offers premium headphones for just $99. Big brands like Reebok and Adidas also offer generous site-wide discounts. These are all sales I expect to see on Memorial Day or July 4th, but retailers are offering them now.
I have listed below the 50+ most popular sales. If you’ve found any deals worth noting, let us know in the comments below.
Spring sales — Quick links
- Adidas: mid-season up to 50% off men’s and women’s clothing (opens in a new tab)
- Amazon: Alexa-enabled devices starting at $26 (opens in a new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $1,000 off iPhone 14 Pro, $700 off MacBooks (opens in a new tab)
- Dell: up to $1,000 off Alienware gaming machines (opens in a new tab)
- DreamCloud: 25% Off Sitewide + Free $599 Gift With Mattresses (opens in a new tab)
- GameStop: up to 40% off video game deals starting at $15 (opens in a new tab)
- i robot: deals starting at $179 (opens in a new tab)
- Microsoft: up to $600 off laptops, Surface and more (opens in a new tab)
- Nectar: 33% discount on the entire site (opens in a new tab)
- Reeboks: buy one get it 40% off via “BOGO”. (opens in a new tab)
- Samsung: up to $1,200 off major appliances (opens in a new tab)
- Sender: $500 off orders of $1,000 or more (opens in a new tab)
- Verizon: free tablet, watch, buds on iPhone or Galaxy (opens in a new tab)
- Walmart: up to 65% off TVs, clothing and small appliances (opens in a new tab)
- Wayfair: sale of furniture and decor starting at $10 (opens in a new tab)