Mkeke has specialized in designing iPhone cases since 2015. During this time, they have been able to become a Top iPhone case brand with well over 1,000,000 positive reviews! Now, Mkeke has revamped its new range of iPhone 14 cases to bring us two amazing new offerings – including a brand new magnetic case – that will make you think about getting a case directly from Apple. Watch our hands-on look in the video below and get a 20% discount on Amazon for a limited time.
Since the release of the iPhone 12 lineup with the all-new MagSafe feature, more and more consumers are in need of MagSafe-compatible cases. More and more customers are using MagSafe chargers, MagSafe wallets and other MagSafe accessories. It is imperative that you have a case with MagSafe support, which also increases the strength of the MagSafe magnets.
Mkeke’s new magnetic case in progress. This case is great for anyone who wants to show off the color of the phone they’ve got while still offering great protection for their iPhone. The clear magnetic case provides iPhone users with a thick and sturdy case that makes them feel confident when using it in hand.
Some of its notable features include:
- Raised bezels and four corners with built-in airbags can prevent the screen and camera from being broken or scratched.
- It has a military-grade drop protection that can protect the phone in the event of a sudden drop.
- Mkeke has a climate pledge-friendly certificate, an Amazon choice and a bestseller banner on Amazon.
- The iPhone 14 Pro Max case with MagSafe is compatible with all QI-certified MagSafe chargers and car mounts. (Strong 2600G magnetic force)
The four corners of the airbag really help reduce any impact the iPhone gets when dropped from a height, and the lip around both the screen and camera allows you to drop the phone knowing it won’t get scratched or scratched. The best feature for me is the strength of the magnets, the 2600G magnetic force really helps keep a constant connection with all your MagSafe accessories!
These new silicone cases from Mkeke are the ones I would personally go with. If you’ve ever used one of Apple’s first-party silicone cases, you know how this feels. The outer shell of the case is this soft rubber material, which is very pleasant to hold. Everything is very smooth, but still easy to grip.
Then the inside of the case might be my favorite part. It’s made with a soft microfiber lining that helps keep your phone fully protected. It also has very minimal branding, with the logo visible on the inside of the case.
Some other features to consider:
- Skin-friendly and designed for customer comfort.
- It uses real environmental protection liquid silicone, which consists of new Betley material, synthetic silicone resin and ink HSL-E0806.
- Streamlined curved surface structure, no scratchy feeling when touching.
- The iPhone case with magnetic function MagSafe is compatible with all QI-certified MagSafe chargers and car phone holders.
- Built-in N52H magnets with strong magnetic attraction reach 2900Gs, effectively strengthen magnetic connections and ensure wireless charging is automatically aligned.
- Healthy and environmentally friendly materials that meet RoHS, California 65 and other environmental requirements. The product materials have passed the international carbon neutral certificate.
The unified design, soft touch material, and MagSafe enhancements make this silicone case one of my favorites this year, and I haven’t even mentioned the price!
Price and availability
Both cases are currently available on Amazon. The clear magnetic case is available in 10 different colors for all iPhones in the iPhone 14 series and costs $16.99. The silicone case is also available for all iPhone 14 variants, comes in eight different colors, and is also priced at $16.99 (with a $2 off coupon). Meanwhile, Apple charges $49.99 for their versions of these cases!
Decision (+20% discount)
Both Mkeke offers are suitable for anyone looking for a MagSafe compatible case. Personally, I’d go for the silicone case, but that’s just my preference. Both cases offer excellent protection, strong MagSafe magnets and the ability to shape them the way you want.
What do you think about these cases? At under $20, are they worth it? Let me know and let’s talk in the comments!
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links that generate income. More.