Samsung’s Galaxy S23 Ultra is the company’s latest and greatest flagship phone for 2023. The Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus and Galaxy S23 Ultra are the three phones in this year’s lineup. The camera is the main attraction of today’s S-series phones, and it has numerous functions to take great pictures.
Thanks to the rapid integration of Expert RAW and other new improvements, the Galaxy S23 Ultra’s standard camera software is a great app. A custom app is always a good idea, and things get even better with Pixel Camera, also known as GCam. Yes, you can use Google Camera on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone to access features like star photography and night view.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series takes excellent photos both in daylight and in low light. Also, as mentioned earlier, the built-in camera app has a lot of useful features. If you’re looking for a third-party camera app, you can install the Pixel 7’s Google Camera software on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone.
Thanks to the developers for adapting the program to the current flagship of the Galaxy S series, the latest version of GCam – Google Camera 8.7 is compatible with the new Galaxy S23 series. Older ports are also compatible with S23 family phones. Improved HDR, SloMo, portrait, night view, astrophotography and other features are available in Google Camera. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the Google Camera app for your Samsung S23 or S23 Ultra. Let’s start the downloads.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23/Ultra:
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 “for Galaxy” processor powers the Samsung Galaxy S23 series. Yep, the whole kit includes a Snapdragon chipset that includes the Camera2 API out-of-the-box, which is one of the requirements for a GCam installation. The tech titan checks all the boxes, but getting Google Camera on the Galaxy S23 isn’t as simple as it seems; however, a quick hack will get the software working. Follow the instructions exactly to install GCam on S23. First, download the app to your device.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra (LMC8.4_R15_ruler.apk) (Best working for GCam S23 series)
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V13_MGC.apk) (latest beta)
How to download:
- Open the My Files app and go to the downloads folder.
- Tap on the downloaded GCam app to install it. Don’t open it!
- Once installed, go back to the app drawer and look for the Google Camera app icon.
- Long tap on the GCam app icon and then select the Capture video option.
- Now double tap the black area around the shutter button.
- Choose a configuration file for best results. Here is the link to the configuration file.
- S23 / S23 Plus Configuration File – Download
- S23 Ultra Configuration File – Download
- Place the configuration file in the LMC8.4 folder. You can go to Internal Storage > LMC8.4