X-ray devices are one of the medical devices used for imaging purposes as they take pictures of internal parts of the body such as tissues, bones, joints and more. These imaging exams are used for different procedures and examinations. The imaging procedure using x-ray devices is normally called radiology, which represents a branch of medicine. This branch is known to deal with treatment and diagnosis of diseases. The size of portable x-ray machine is smaller compared to stationed devices used at hospitals. With the portable imaging system, physicians can take images of patients without requiring them to mobilize.
The global portable x-ray devices market was valued at US$ 6,437.8 Mn in 2021 and is forecast to reach a value of US$ 11,951.1 Mn by 2028 at a CAGR of 9.2% between 2022 and 2028.
Click Here to Get a Sample Copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/5201
Growing cases of various diseases and rise in geriatric population across the globe is expected to increase growth of the global portable x-ray devices market during the forecast period. The number of imaging diagnoses is increasing as the old age populations continue to grow all over the world. According to the National Health Council, nearly 133 million individuals suffer from chronic diseases in the US which represents more than 40% of the complete population. Moreover, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Nearly 85% of geriatric people suffer from at least one chronic disease and 60% of those suffer from at least two chronic conditions.
However, factors such as stringent regulatory policies, product recalls and high risks of exposure to radiation are likely to hinder growth of the global portable x-ray devices market over the forecast period. Due to exposure to high radiation various adverse health effects such as bleeding, hair loss, fainting and vomiting among others can occur.
Impact of Covid-19:
COVID-19 pandemic positively impacted growth of the several markets including the one in discussion. Chest X-rays are mainly performed for diagnosing COVID-19 as they are low cost. These devices play an important role in this process. According to a study published by Conchrance, in November 2020, chest x-rays diagnosed 57% to 89% of COVID-19 cases with accuracy. Furthermore, as the technological development is increasing in these devices, the adoption of x-ray systems for lung diagnosis is increasing, which is likely to propel the market growth.
Rise in investment for research and development activities for portable technologies by government and private organizations is expected to create various growth opportunities for market players. For instance, in June 2021, the Department of Health and Social Care along with the UK government granted GBP 36 million to improve AI technologies for the advancement of the National Health Service care.
- Rise in technological development is a growing trend in the market which is expected to propel growth of the global portable x-ray devices market during the forecast period. For instance, in September 2020, GE Healthcare announced the launch of EUR 13 million deal, a consortium AI DReAM project to provide the required support to the French SMEs, clinical labs, research centers and start-ups.
- Increasing approval and launch of new products by market players is also a growing trend in the global portable x-ray devices market. For instance, in November 2021, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted 510(k) clearance to GE Healthcare for its AI algorithm to support clinicians in the assessment of Endotracheal Tube placements.
- Digital X-ray segment among Technology Type, is anticipated to witness substantial growth in the global portable x-ray devices market over the forecast period as it accounted for 94.0% of the market share in 2021. This growth is due to rise in product approval and launch.
Key players operating in the global portable x-ray devices market are FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Carestream Health Inc., Envista Holdings Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Canon Medical Systems, Shimadzu Corporations, GE Healthcare, MinXray, and Koninklijke Philips NV.
- September 2021, GE Healthcare launched the AMX Navigate, a portable digital X-ray system containing power-assisted Free Motion telescoping column aiming to decrease lift force by nearly 70% and reduce injuries to technologist.
- August 2020, Canon Medical introduced Mobile Digital X-ray System, SOLTUS 500 to offer enhance performance and versatility.
- November 2019, KaVo introduced KaVo NOMAD Pro 2 Handheld X-ray System that received a license from the Health Canada.
Ask For Discount Before Purchasing This Business Report : https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-discount/5201
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.5 Portable X-ray Devices Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2028
11.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Portable X-ray Devices Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Portable X-ray Devices Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Portable X-ray Devices (Volume and Value) by Type
2.3 Global Portable X-ray Devices (Volume and Value) by Regions
Chapter 3 Production Market Analysis
3.1 Global Production Market Analysis
3.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Portable X-ray Devices Sales, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2017-2022)
Chapter 5 North America Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 6 East Asia Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Europe Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 8 South Asia Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Southeast Asia Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Middle East Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 11 Africa Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 12 Oceania Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 13 South America Portable X-ray Devices Market Analysis
Chapter 14 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Portable X-ray Devices Business
Chapter 15 Global Portable X-ray Devices Market Forecast (2022-2028)
Chapter 16 Conclusions
Buy This Complete Business Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/5201
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed to playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Consistent Market Insights
533 Airport Boulevard, Suite 400, Burlingame,
CA 94010, United States.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027