The Purdue Boilermakers (1-2) and Florida Atlantic Owls (2-2) will face each other in a matchup at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, Indiana. The Owls, withmoneyline odds to win, take to the road against the Boilermakers, listed at on the spread, on September 24, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on BTN. Oddsmakers have set an over/under of points for the game.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of September 22, 2022 at 4:27 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Purdue Vs. Florida Atlantic Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stats Comparison
|Purdue||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic|
|38.7 (35)||Points Per Game||34.3 (60)|
|22.3 (55)||Points Per Game Against||25.8 (73)|
|356.3 (7)||Passing Yards||250.3 (61)|
|194.3 (44)||Pass Yards Against||275.8 (114)|
|121.0 (99)||Rush Yards||218.0 (25)|
|91.3 (32)||Rush Yards Against||137.8 (69)|
|3 (48)||Giveaways||4 (66)|
|3 (72)||Takeaways||3 (72)|
Purdue Vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
Purdue Stats And Trends
- Purdue has one win against the spread this year.
- Purdue has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 19-point favorite or greater this season.
- Purdue and its opponent have not failed to hit the over in any game this season.
- The Boilermakers and their opponent have combined to score more than 61 points twice this year.
- The over/under for this game is 61 points, 6.2 more than the average point total for Boilermakers games this season.
Florida Atlantic Stats And Trends
- Florida Atlantic owns two wins against the spread this year.
- One Florida Atlantic game (out of four) has hit the over this season.
- Owls games have gone over 61 points on one occasion this season.
- Owls games average 58.5 total points, 2.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Purdue Players To Watch
- Aidan O’Connell has thrown for 991 yards (330.3 ypg) to lead Purdue, completing 63.9% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Devin Mockobee’s team-high 100 rushing yards (50.0 per game) have come on 21 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Dylan Downing has piled up 25 carries for 91 yards (30.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Charlie Jones’ 474 receiving yards (158.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 32 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Payne Durham has totaled 133 receiving yards (44.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 13 passes this year.
- TJ Sheffield has hauled in nine catches for 94 yards (47.0 ypg) this season.
Florida Atlantic Players To Watch
- N’Kosi Perry has 987 passing yards (246.8 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 58.2% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 57 rushing yards (14.3 ypg) on 21 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Larry McCammon III’s team-high 394 rushing yards (98.5 per game) have come on 54 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Zuberi Mobley has rushed for 270 yards (67.5 per game) on 47 carries with three touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s team-leading 239 receiving yards (59.8 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has totaled 206 receiving yards (68.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 14 passes this year.
- Je’Quan Burton’s 10 receptions are good enough for 170 yards (56.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.