The no. 16 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) and Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-1) will clash at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, Mississippi. The Golden Hurricane,on the moneyline to win, and the Rebels, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 24, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of September 21, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Ole Miss Vs. Tulsa Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stats Comparison
|Ole Miss||Stats (Rank)||Tulsa|
|43.0 (18)||Points Per Game||43.0 (18)|
|4.3 (2)||Points Per Game Against||30.7 (96)|
|225.0 (85)||Passing Yards||413.0 (1)|
|192.7 (42)||Pass Yards Against||200.7 (53)|
|271.7 (4)||Rush Yards||110.7 (107)|
|71.7 (14)||Rush Yards Against||159.0 (86)|
|4 (66)||Giveaways||4 (66)|
|5 (23)||Takeaways||3 (72)|
Ole Miss Vs. Tulsa Betting Insights
Ole Miss Stats And Trends
- Ole Miss has two wins against the spread this year.
- Ole Miss has won once ATS (1-1) as a 21.5-point or higher favorite this season.
- Ole Miss has had one game (of three) go over the total this year.
- The Rebels and their opponent have not scored more than 65.5 points combined in a game this season.
- Rebels games this season have posted an average total of 59.7, which is 5.8 points less than the total for this matchup.
Tulsa Stats And Trends
- Tulsa has but one win against the spread this season.
- Every Tulsa game has gone over the point total this season.
- Golden Hurricane games have gone over 65.5 points every time so far this year.
- Games involving the Golden Hurricane this year have averaged 57.8 points per game, a 7.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Ole Miss Players To Watch
- Jaxson Dart has 543 passing yards (181.0 ypg) to lead Ole Miss, completing 65.5% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 85 rushing yards (28.3 ypg) on 16 carries.
- Zach Evans’ team-high 317 rushing yards (105.7 per game) have come on 49 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Quinshon Judkins has piled up 43 carries for 289 yards (96.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo’s team-leading 203 receiving yards (67.7 yards per game) have come on nine receptions.
- Malik Heath has recorded 145 receiving yards (48.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in nine passes this year.
- Michael Trigg’s 10 receptions have yielded 71 yards (23.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Tulsa Players To Watch
- Davis Brin leads Tulsa with 1,206 passing yards (402.0 ypg) on 76-of-119 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Steven Anderson has carried the ball 35 times for a team-high 130 yards (43.3 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Bill Jackson has racked up 71 yards (23.7 per game) on 13 carries.
- Keylon Stokes’ 457 receiving yards (152.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 28 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Juan Carlos Santana has totaled 326 receiving yards (108.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 14 passes this year.
- Malachi Jones’ 19 receptions have turned into 232 yards (77.3 ypg) and one touchdown.