1. Gaalod: This is the surprise of the week that pulled huge openings from the target audience who follow Sudigali Sudheer on his Jabardasth comedy shows. This comedian turned hero surprised the trade circles with openings.
The release of this film made it evident about the kind of following this actor has. Rajasekhar Reddy directed the film with Bheems Ceceiroleo as its music director.
Gehna Sippy played the female lead. Although the initial openings were impressive, the run slowed down very soon. The weekdays seem to be a challenging affair of the film.
2. Masood: This horror film based on a mother and daughter relationship impressed the audience with its novel approach and some never seen before episodes.
Thiruveer played the male lead while the main character happens to be that of Sangeetha. Kavya plays the love interest of Thiruveer while Saikiran directed the film.
The collections in the coming weeks decide the commercial success of this film.
3. Yashoda: Even after the first weekend, the film could hold the grip on theaters, but a huge fall in collections is observed.
The film received good talk with the openings last week and slowly picked up in the first three days of the weekend making a good run at the box office making Rs 6 Cr on the first day but eventually sustaining with good numbers.
In spite of good talk, the theatrical run seems to be a difficult task from now on.
4. Kantara: The film has been doing well even after the sixth week of its release. The collections are good when compared to the other films in the league.
On a whole the film grossed the collection of Rs 377 Cr at the Indian box office, putting all the language versions together.
The film still continues its run at the box office but obviously slowed down when compared to the previous weeks. Audiences are awaiting its OTT release as well.
5. Black Panther: This surprise Hollywood film made its way into the regional box office making impressive collections.
Pulling the attention of the young audience, the film made impressive collections in different centers with openings last week.
Ryan Cogler directed the film while Angela Bassett and Martin Freeman played the leads. The collections slowed down at present.